Energy Boosting Tips
Energy Boosting Tips
Do you ever find yourself lost in a myriad of thoughts? Is your mind occupied with the stresses and strains of modern day living? Do you find yourself worrying about unpaid bills, what foods to cook for your family, whether you will be able to find time tonight to watch your daughter perform in the school play and prepare for a report to present to your manager the following day?
When your life is so full it is easy to forget to care of yourself. Your health suffers and you lose your zest and zing for living. Learning to take time to care and nurture your mind, body and soul is essential if you wish to stay on top of all the tasks and projects you do in a day. 남자 발기
Below are 12 simple tips which you can try to help you rest, boost your energy and keep you moving. Practice at least one of them each day.
12 Easy Tips to Rest and Boost Your Energy
1. Play a board game with your children or friends. Games like Monopoly, Frustration and Hangman are marvelous ways to relax and take your mind off your everyday difficulties and also mean you spend time relaxing with your children.
2. Do a jigsaw puzzle. Again, with friends or even by yourself. You gain a tremendous amount of enjoyment inworking with the puzzle.
3. Listen to music. Whether you are a die-hard rock chick or savvy classical connoisseurs your listening ears will be opened wide to unprecedented adventurous sounds.
4. Dance. Put on your favorite CD or iPod, turn it up loud and dance like no one is watching you.
5. Draw a picture or if drawing isn’t your thing sedate your mind and eyes by doing some dry circles or other.
6. Get socks in your ears. That can be hard for adults but oh baby it works. Put them on your head and feel the softness.
7. Clear your head. Write in a journal. Busy mind, blah blah blah.
8. Sleep. Some people saying sleep is not necessary as you are wont to get much work done during the day. Yes all the stuff you do during the day wont get done if you don’t sleep. You need 8 hours of sleep total to be on form and proper form to work and be productive.
9. Get a physical. It if you smoke, drink, or don’t exercise regularly you need to schedule a physical. scheduling this with your doctor is the best way to see what your current physical state is and to also address potential risks you may have.
10. Be grateful. Yes, you are what you eat, but even more so, you are what you are able to make your body. If you don’t take care of yourself physically you will not be able to take care of your emotional being either.
So take a few minutes this week to pick one of these tips to incorporate in your daily routine. I promise you it will make you smile!
schedule lunch with a co-worker.
ray your own home and take a walk to pick your kids.
go to bed an hour earlier than you did earlier. Energy Boosting Tips
ask yourself which of your habits or thoughts are causing you to feel stressed?